Applying Science And Analytics To Life
Vermicompost is a natural fertilizer produced from earthworm castings that feed on organic waste, such as biological waste, plant waste, etc. It is a sterile, non-toxic and odourless substance composed of several nutrients, such as phosphorous, potassium and nitrogen, to the required level.
It also consists of micronutrients and a variety of microorganisms that foster healthy plant growth. It can be found in parks, fields, outdoor lawns and indoor plants.
Vermicomposting, or worm composting, turns kitchen scraps and other green waste into a rich, dark soil that smells like earth and feels like magic. Made of almost pure worm castings, it’s a sort of super compost. Not only is it rich in nutrients but it’s also loaded with the microorganisms that create and maintain healthy soil.
Our vermicompost fertilizer supplies the necessary organic material that activates deep burrowing earthworms that establish nutrient-dense channels for safe root growth. It also offers ready to absorb minerals and nutrients to the plant and helps to make it immune to disease.
Benefits of Vermicompost:
- Provides nutrients to the soil.
- Increases the soil’s ability to hold nutrients in a plant-available form.
- Improves the soil structure’.
- Improves the aeration and internal drainage of heavy clay soils.
- Increases the water holding ability of sandy soils.
- Provides numerous beneficial bacteria.